[ndnSIM] Finding some weired things using Rocketfuel topology

madhurima buragohain madhurimajya at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:36:19 PDT 2018

Hi all,

>From intuition, PIT size should increase with the increase in frequency of
interests.

In case of smaller topologies it is working fine, but does not work
properly in case of rocket fuel topology.

I have observed from simulation that

With the increase of frequency, the PIT size of any node does not exceed
after 103 (even after i increase frequency 10,000)

I have tested other rocket fuel  topologies in the folder. PIT does not
increase beyond 103

Could anyone help me in clearing my doubt? Are we missing something?

I have attached the file for reference.