[ndnSIM] Forwarding Interests in Wireless Scenarios

Victor Fonseca vfonseca at gta.ufrj.br
Mon Jun 18 06:48:50 PDT 2018

Hello,

I've been trying to forward interests in my wireless scenario, I'm
trying to represent a IoT scenario so I only have wireless nodes each
one with just one network interface.

I saw in ns-3/src/ndnSIM/NFD/tests/daemon/fw/ad-hoc-forwarding.t.cpp
that the strategies ASF, Best Route 2 and Multicast support the
forwarding of interests in ADHOC interfaces, but when I run a simulation
with one of this strategies it doesn't work. I don't no if I missing
something when I create the wifi device or if it's something else.

Could Someone help me with this or tell me how I forward a interest in
wireless scenarios?

Thank you everybody for your attention!

--
Abraços,