[ndnSIM] ndnSIM 2.5 - CsTracer generating a empty file

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jun 15 09:42:51 PDT 2018

Hi,

my guess is that you are using the NFD’s CS instead of the ndnSIM-specific CS.

In the documentation, we have made clear that the CS tracer does not work with the NFD’s CS.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA