[ndnSIM] (no subject)

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Jun 7 08:07:46 PDT 2018

Hi,

before starting your simulation work with ndnSIM, I would suggest you try to understand the overall structure of the simulator. Without understanding the overall structure, it would be hard to figure out how the different components interact with each other.

The consumer application for this example sends a single Interest packet. If you want to change this behavior, you either have to select another consumer application for your simulations (e.g., consumer cbr) or modify the logic of the already used application.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA