[ndnSIM] Help with Retransmission Timeout (RTO) / Scheduling of requests

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.edu
Sat Jul 14 13:24:02 PDT 2018

Maybe provide some log file of when Interests are sent out (with
timestamp) and when Data packets are received.

Did you try reducing the MaxRTO and/or increasing the sending rate?

Also, try the same setting without turning the antenna to make sure that
the base case works correctly.

Best regards,
Klaus