[ndnSIM] How to calculate RTT in ndnSIM

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jul 13 19:13:34 PDT 2018

Hi Gabriel,

correct, that is another way to do that. I typically need to make different decisions in my applications based on the RTT value. That is why I need to be aware of RTT during my simulation rather than looking at the RTT value(s) when the simulation is over. I presumed that the OP may have a similar objective. If not, using the app delay trace should be fine too.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA