[ndnSIM] Caching Strategies NdnSim

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jul 13 08:38:37 PDT 2018

Hi,

ndnSIM by default offers the caching strategies mentioned here:

http://ndnsim.net/current/cs.html <http://ndnsim.net/current/cs.html>

If you want some custom ones, you will have to implement them on your own. A good starting point is to search for papers that describe such strategies. And I think there is a fair amount of papers that deal with that.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA