[ndnSIM] Some queries regarding network queue

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jul 3 10:53:54 PDT 2018

Hi Madhurima

In ndnSIM 2.5, this modification will result in Interest dropped without
any records.
Such "tail drop" may or may not be a good idea.
An alternative is inserting congestion marks in reply Data when PIT starts
to fill up, to ask downstream node to slow down. After all, PIT filling up
is a congestion control problem.

Yours, Junxiao

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 6:00 AM, madhurima buragohain <madhurimajya at gmail.com