[ndnSIM] multiple pointers / shared pointers to Cs objects?

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Fri Jan 26 23:52:12 PST 2018

ndnSIM friends,

I am attempting what I would think should be a simple task:  maintaining a
vector of shared_ptrs to Cs objects that are obtained via
forwarder->getCs();

The getCs() returns a Cs&, but it seems any time I try to create a shared
pointer to a Cs, I get errors related to (I assume constructors) something
being "noncopyable""

e.g.,

*class Cs : noncopyable*

I think I've been spoiled using so much Java the last few years that I
forgot what a nightmare doing anything related to memory in C++ is.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

John