[ndnSIM] Integration of ndn in LTE networks

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Jan 21 11:51:11 PST 2018

Hi,

I guess Alex meant to say you have to implement something like that:

https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package/blob/25b0929860ab900a260a7eb9349975e96564955a/model/ndn-v2v-net-device-transport.cpp <https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package/blob/25b0929860ab900a260a7eb9349975e96564955a/model/ndn-v2v-net-device-transport.cpp>

I am not fully aware of how the LTE module of NS-3 works, so I doubt whether I would be able to provide any help further than that.

Probably you can take a look at papers, where authors have implemented LTE experiments in ndnSIM and ask them if they could share their code with you.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA