[ndnSIM] Finding installed applications on a node

chavoosh ghasemi chavoosh.ghasemi.off at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 19:18:37 PST 2018

Hi,

Assuming we have a group of nodes on which ConsumerCbr and Producer
applications are installed through AppHelper, randomly. Meaning we do not
know which node producer, which node consumer, and the prefix they server
or request.

Given a node, how we can figure out what kind of applications are installed
on it? And what prefix(es) does it serve or request?

Bests,
*- Chavoosh*

--
*Chavoosh Ghasemi*

Ph.D. Student in Computer Networking
University of Arizona - Computer Science Department
*Address: Gould-Simpson 721B, *
*1040 E. 4th Street,*

*                 Tucson, AZ 85721"The quieter you become, the more you can
hear"*