[ndnSIM] Problem in Consumer Window app

Mortaza Nikzad mrtz_azad at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 10:42:07 PST 2018

Hi everyone!
I think that I have found a problem in Consumer-Window’s operation in ndnSim. I explain it by an example:
Assume you have setted the m_seqMax (maximum number of packets which you want to receive) to 1000 packets and initial window size is 20.
 Assume you send 800 packets without any time out event, therefore, the m_window and inflight variables both will be 820. Now, if a time out occur the m_window decreases to initial window size(20) and sending stopped until m_window reach to inflight. At this point, total inflight packets are 200 packets and if all of them received correctly, inflight decreases to 600 and m_window increases to 220. So, the next packet will neve be sent!!!!
Is my argument correct?
my regards