[ndnSIM] Can't reach the website

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Feb 25 06:14:40 PST 2018

Hi John

http://dnscheck.pingdom.com/?domain=ndnsim.net indicates the domain has a
bad SOA record and an expired DNSSEC signature. The latter is probably why
you have DNS resolution errors.
The straight answer is that Alex has to fix his DNS.
The alternate answer is that the website should be published over NDN
network, just as the example given in his dissertation: “Interest
name=/net/ndnsim/index.html forwarding-hint=/ndn/edu/ucla”. Anyone has a
toolkit for that?

Yours, Junxiao