[ndnSIM] (no subject)

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Aug 24 21:05:24 PDT 2018

If I am not mistaken, the content store provides iterators.

Iterate over the CS structure and compare the name of each entry with the name you are looking for.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA