[ndnSIM] How to change Interest packet format

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Aug 10 08:04:37 PDT 2018

Hi Roshith

You do not need to change Interest *format*. Instead, append the
"non-hierarchical details" to the Interest name or include them as the
Interest Parameters.
Routing populates the FIB that is used by forwarding. FIB has longest
prefix match lookup. The last few name components do not affect routing and
forwarding.

Yours, Junxiao