[ndnSIM] Some Doubt on Interest Forwarding

Lixia Zhang lixia at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Aug 8 22:39:28 PDT 2018

1/ logically speaking, the order should be CS - PIT.

2/ in NFD practice it is PIT - CS, I recall the reason is because checking PIT is a lot cheaper than checking CS

(I recall the same question has been asked before, wonder where would be a good place to put the answer so that everyone can easily find it)