[ndnSIM] NDN Node Development

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Aug 8 20:50:34 PDT 2018

Hi,

I would suggest that you use your structures through an application. More specifically, nodes should have a common namespace for communication and each node should run a consumer and producer application to send and receive Interests/Data.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA