[ndnSIM] Receiving NACK/NoRoute in AdhocWifi

Md Ashiqur Rahman marahman at email.arizona.edu
Mon Apr 23 22:56:48 PDT 2018

Hello All,

In my ad-hoc wifi scenario, I am setting the *mcast_ad_hoc* to "*yes*" in
the NFD config file. However, the consumers are still receiving the NACK
and NoRoute signals from next hops and the Interests are never forwarder by
the next hops.

I also tried commenting out the lines in the forwarder in NFD for forcing
to forward interest through receiving face, but still getting similar
results.

Any idea why this might be happening? I have the latest ndnSIM with latest
NFD+ndn-cxx release.

Regards-
Ashiq