[ndnSIM] (no subject)

Mudasir Qazi mudasirqazi00 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:00:07 PDT 2018

Hi,

I'm creating new Interest based on an already existing Interest object
using following code:

auto tempInterest = std::make_shared<Interest>(interest.wireEncode());

When this Interest comes to forwareder I'm getting error in
onContentStoreMiss method in Forwarder.cpp , let me explain it below:

shared_ptr<lp::NextHopFaceIdTag> nextHopTag = interest.getTag<lp::
NextHopFaceIdTag>();

Above line in onContentStoreMiss method in Forwarder.cpp always returns
*nullptr* making if (nextHopTag != nullptr) returns false at very next
line. So the execution does not goes inside this if-block. This way,
following statement inside the if-block

this->onOutgoingInterest(pitEntry, *nextHopFace, interest);

never executed and hence the Interest is not flooded to neighboring nodes.
Why the nextHopTag is null in Interest? What is the solution of it? Am I
missing something? Please help.

--
Regards,
Mudasir Qazi