[ndnSIM] receiving a data message after stopping traffic

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Sep 11 16:55:52 PDT 2017

Hi,

yes, you should be able to receive the remaining traffic (data packets) until the simulation ends assuming that you do not destroy the simulation context and the applications are still running.

Probably you stopped the producer application or something like that?

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA