[ndnSIM] problem with an underwater node while running, the NDN layer!

Narges Mehran narges.mehran at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:22:18 PDT 2017

Hello,

Thanks a lot Junxiano and Spyros. Yes, both of you were right. The old
version of ndnSIM is also running on my system. By removing the redundant
libraries, 'build' finished successfully.

About the "socket-based application" Spyros mentioned, I've understood that
in order to work with UAN library, running a socket program is necessary.
If I run a socket with a specific application, I will have to modify the
Producer/Consumer application to support both the "Named Data" and "Socket"
concepts. Therefore, I thought that an application like Chronosync can help
me more. If there is other applications (like websocketpp), I am looking
forward to hearing from you.