[ndnSIM] problem with an underwater node while running, the NDN layer!

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Sep 10 16:33:39 PDT 2017

Hi Narges

This indicates an error in linker command line. You may inspect './waf
configure' output, build/config.log file, and the ld invocation printed
after the quoted error message to learn about the error.
The solution typically involves removing duplicate library versions
installed into the system, and adjusting wscript.
If you need more help, provide complete information as requested on
http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/nfd-dev/2016-May/001748.html

Yours, Junxiao