[ndnSIM] problem with an underwater node while running, the NDN layer!

Narges Mehran narges.mehran at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 12:34:43 PDT 2017

Hello team,

Thanks a lot Spyros and Junxiao,

I did what you had recommended; however, the limitation in sending to a
specific node didn't solve the problem either.
Although the producer does receive the Interest, it does not give the
packet to the application layer to start producing the Data!

Any idea how to get closer to the solution?

Regards,
Narges