[ndnSIM] Debugging Simulation

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Sep 7 15:57:58 PDT 2017

Hi Olumide

This generally indicates some code (either strategy or your code) is
checking the existence of a tag properly. Since strategy choice can be
changed at runtime, a strategy MUST NOT expect its states and tags to be
present always, but is REQUIRED to always check them.
In particular, the strategy you are using is expecting something that
exists on an incoming Data, but does not exist on a cached Data. I can't
tell which thing it is looking for.