[ndnSIM] Plans to rebase ndnSIM on latest ns3?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Oct 19 10:31:38 PDT 2017

Hi Susmit,

yes, this will happen with the new ndnSIM version that we are planning to release soon. The code, more or less, is ready and you can find it here (not officially released yet, so no guarantee that it will actually work):

https://github.com/spirosmastorakis/ns-3-dev-ndnSIM <https://github.com/spirosmastorakis/ns-3-dev-ndnSIM>

Some changes I had to make to ndnSIM because of this upgrade:

https://github.com/spirosmastorakis/ndnSIM-2.4-dev/commit/21f8d222af525835bd6053c45faf0acc497dcc88 <https://github.com/spirosmastorakis/ndnSIM-2.4-dev/commit/21f8d222af525835bd6053c45faf0acc497dcc88>

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department