[ndnSIM] Creating a new Interest packet at Forwarding Strategy

Mateus Sousa mateus.aluufc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 11:39:08 PDT 2017

Hi dears,

I already have fixed this problem based on
http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2017-February/003416.html.
But now I'm getting an new error after create a copy of the incomig
interest:

 ../src/ndnSIM/NFD/daemon/table/pit-entry.cpp:99:
std::list<nfd::pit::OutRecord>::iterator
nfd::pit::Entry::insertOrUpdateOutRecord(nfd::face::Face&, const
ndn::Interest&): Assertion `this->canMatch(interest)' failed.

I think that I need to update the PIT entry, if correct then how can I do
that?