[ndnSIM] Interest is not re-broadcasted using the same wireless face in ndnSIM

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Oct 3 09:03:45 PDT 2017

Hi,

we have done something similar for a mobile simulation package for ndnSIM (it was an NDN hackathon project). We have addressed those issues there, so please take a look at the commits:

https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department