[ndnSIM] Obtaining "snapshots" of the Content Store contents throughout simulation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Oct 2 08:56:43 PDT 2017

Hi John,

how about scheduling appropriate events every 500 ms or so? You can use the methods Schedule and ScheduleWithContext to do that:

https://www.nsnam.org/doxygen/classns3_1_1_simulator.html <https://www.nsnam.org/doxygen/classns3_1_1_simulator.html>

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department