[ndnSIM] Hit ratio and network throughput

george assaf engdotgeorge at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 00:27:59 PST 2017

Hi everyone,
I want to calculate the Hit ratio of  network cache (among router nodes) in
tree-topology scenario .Besides, I want to calculate the throughput of
network .
I generated two trace files :one for cache its structure or columns(Time
-Node-CachHit/Miss- packets)
 how could i calculate cachHitRatio from this trace >
and how could i generate wireshark trace of this network to calculate the
network throughput and average data packets delay>
Please, I am in badly need to achieve this .thank you in advance.