[ndnSIM] ndnSIM car 2 car source code

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Wed May 31 20:46:03 PDT 2017

Hi,

this scenario is not compatible with ndnSIM anymore. Probably you will find this more useful (we tried to mimic this scenario during the last NDN hackathon, however, we did not get to finish the implementation):

https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department