[ndnSIM] NDNSIM - FIB

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Wed May 31 20:43:58 PDT 2017

Hi,

the first entry has to with the RIB manager of NFD and the second one I assume with NFD itself. You can take a look at the NFD developer’s guide for further details:

https://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ndn-0021-7-nfd-developer-guide.pdf

Hope this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>