[ndnSIM] CryptoPP is present, but is not usable

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Tue May 23 08:05:31 PDT 2017

Ashlesh,

Strangely, that command never worked properly when I tried using it.  But I
will revisit it.

I could also install the cryptopp files in /usr/lib and /usr/include I
suppose instead of editing the cryptopp.py script.

I'm just confused as to why this didn't work out of the box.  It was
possibly a previous bad installation with lingering ramifications.

Thanks

John