[ndnSIM] [SPAM] Re: can't find ndn-net-device-link-service.cpp

肖越 xiaoyue at buaa.edu.cn
Tue May 16 05:55:23 PDT 2017

I'm using ndnSIM 2.3, and it appears to be ndn-net-device-link-service.cpp has been removed in this version. So how to add myTag into data packet to implement LCD?

在2017-05-16 11:05:22,肖越xiaoyue at buaa.edu.cn写道:

That file appears to have been introduced in ndnSIM 2.2.  What version do you have installed?

John