[ndnSIM] afterReceiveInterest in Strategy subclass

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat May 13 10:33:41 PDT 2017

Hi John

The truth is in source code. Any documentation is secondary: they could be
outdated, or they could reflect a planned feature/change which is not yet
implement.

In this instance, NFD devguide is correct. Strategy's *after receive
Interest* trigger is invoked only if the Interest is not satisfied by
ContentStore.

NFD's *Forwarder::onIncomingInterest* function is invoked for every
incoming Interest. That function, at the end, performs a CS lookup, and
branches out to two cases: CS hit or CS miss.

Yours, Junxiao