[ndnSIM] VisualSimulatorImpl not found

Ahmed Ben csueceahmed at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:03:12 PDT 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I try to visualize my program I get this error below :

assert failed. cond="uid != 0", msg="Assert in TypeId::LookupByName:
ns3::VisualSimulatorImpl not found", file=../src/core/model/type-id.cc,
line=755
terminate called without an active exception

assert failed. cond="uid != 0", msg="Assert in TypeId::LookupByName:
ns3::VisualSimulatorImpl not found", file=../src/core/model/type-id.cc,
line=755
terminate called without an active exception

Can you please help me to solve this problem

Thanks
Ahmed