[ndnSIM] ndnSIM FIB issue

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Mon May 8 17:29:39 PDT 2017

Hi,

you can add routes to the FIB of a forwarder by using the FibHelper in your simulation scenario.

You can also have access to the entire FIB table from the forwarder class or wherever you have access to the forwarder instance of a simulated node.

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory