[ndnSIM] How to add a new TLV filed to the Data packet

Ru Jia rujia721 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 06:22:26 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have seen that blog before I ask the question, but it still don't  make
everything clear. For instance, in the first segment "First Steps", he
gives several lines of codes, but which files should I add those line in or
should I create a new file contains all of those codes? Is it too much
effort for just adding a new tag?

Yours,
Ru Jia
Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis <mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu>于2017年5月8日 周一上午2:50写道: