[ndnSIM] How to cache data in leafNode without request?

m18813192770 m18813192770 at 163.com
Tue May 2 23:27:54 PDT 2017

I build the scenario in a special environment where some Regularly updated information such as the Weather(called the first information)  is needed by all the consumers and other infomation is not. So, I want the first information pre-loading to reduce the delay. But I don't know how to do in the ndnSIM.

2017-05-03

m18813192770