[ndnSIM] how to add private member variable in class Intererst

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Mar 27 19:30:24 PDT 2017

Hi,

why you do not use the hopCount of a data packet? This is already provided by ndnSIM.

I guess that you do not encode your hop count as a TLV field for the Interest. You will to modify the wireEncode and wireDecode methods of the Interest class to do that.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA