[ndnSIM] how to add hop information in Intererst

gc199211 gc199211 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Mon Mar 27 02:24:52 PDT 2017

Hi sir :
  I am  trying to add  hop information in Interest recently on ndnSIM 2.2. Here is my code.
1). I add a private member variable  which is named hop in ndnSIM/ndn-cxx/src/interest.h

2). I increace the value of hop in the nfd::Forwarder::onOutgoingInterest(shared_ptr<pit::Entry> pitEntry, Face& outFace,bool  wantNewNonce),so as to caculate the hop .

Here is my problem,It seems that the hop value is always 0 no matter how many nodes it is forwarded.How to solve the problem? I know there is a ns3::ndn::FwHopCountTag a to caculate the hop in ns3::ndn::NetDeviceLinkService ,But I want to caculate the hop value directly in Interest. If it works ,I can add other member variable in Interest  which is quite important for my research.Thank you very much .

2016-12-20

gc199211