[ndnSIM] Help: ndnSIM template giving errors

Md Ashiqur Rahman marahman at email.arizona.edu
Fri Mar 24 12:59:46 PDT 2017

Hello Spyros,

I found that the following packages are required to be installed before ./waf
configure in Ubuntu for using the scenario template:

   - SQLite
   - OpenSSL
   - Cryptopp

Installation process:

### SQLite installation
$ sudo apt-get update.
$ sudo apt-get install sqlite3 libsqlite3-dev

### OpenSSL installation
$ apt-cache search libssl | grep SSL
# install all libssl packages found above

### Cryptopp installation, X is the version number
$ apt-cache pkgnames | grep -i crypto++
libcrypto++-utils
libcrypto++X
libcrypto++X-dbg
libcrypto++-dev
libcrypto++-doc
$ sudo apt-get install libcrypto++X libcrypto++X-dbg libcrypto++-dev

Regards-
Ashiq