[ndnSIM] Help: Wifi-AP with wired topology (Md Ashiqur (Ashiq) Rahman)

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 22 12:42:57 PDT 2017

Hi Ashiq

The quoted code <https://github.com/ashiqopu/ndnMobility/tree/294f7a0bc44e0800f3b6338d690f8a326b33fc91/ndnWiFi/simple-wifi-mobility.cpp> has more than two APs. I’m not willing to read such complicated code.
Can you provide minimal code to illustrate the problem? It should have only two APs and one STA, and should construct the topology directly without using TopologyReader.
If the minimal code works as expected, you can expand from there.

Yours, Junxiao