[ndnSIM] Help: Wifi-AP with wired topology (Md Ashiqur (Ashiq) Rahman)

Md Ashiqur Rahman marahman at email.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 22 08:03:39 PDT 2017

I'm wondering how do we set different apps in ndnSIM for simulating in wifi
infrastructure mode like- ftp, streaming, web etc.

Also, I am currently observing that the AP forwarder doesn't forward
interest unless association is done.

So, currently here's my observation from my implementation- if in
intersection point of 2 APs range, both APs will forward interest from
consumer towards nearest junction between path to producer and both APs
will broadcast the data packet.

Is there a way to isolate this and allow only one AP to forward interest
and broadcast data packet back?

Regards-
Ashiq