[ndnSIM] Wireless dev

John Scott scott1091 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 18:19:07 PDT 2017

Hi,
I need my application to support wireless communication as well. I've seen a few inquiries about wireless in this list, but I still have a question.
When using ndnSIM, what is needed to make wireless communication work on a smarter way other than broadcast?
Based on the Rapid Traffic Information Dissemination Using NDN, a new forwarding strategy and a new face. But since ndnSIM 2.3 uses NFD, should the face be a 802.11-face or one can re-use a NS-3 interface?
Can you please comment on this development issue?
Rgds