[ndnSIM] Examples — ndnSIM documentation

Jin Yang jinyang0508 at foxmail.com
Fri Mar 17 01:43:38 PDT 2017

Hi, NDNers:
I'm a new NDNer. These days I'm study the ndnSIM from "Simulation examples" from the website of ndnSIM documentation(http://ndnsim.net/2.2/examples.html).
1.In the "9-node grid example using topology plugin" example, I found “metric: routing metric” is assigned 1 in "topo-grid-3x3.txt",what is its meaning?
2.Also In the "11-node 2-bottleneck topology” ,I found the some “OSPF” are assigned 1176、587、846、260、700. These numbers seem not appear before. Are they assigned arbitrarily?
3. I read the paper《VIP-- A Framework for Joint Dynamic Forwarding and Caching in Named Data Networks》 and want to realize this framework on ndnSIM, but at a loss. Could you give me some advice?