[ndnSIM] How to find the Interfaces to which an Interest has been forwarded

Shahid Md. Asif Iqbal asifcsep at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 03:11:42 PST 2017

Dear All,
Let me explain my problem pictorially. Say, node A has three five
interfaces as shown:
                                                i-1     i-2
                                                  \      /
                                                   \    /
                                                    \  /
                                                   /  |  \
                                                  /   |   \
                                                 /    |    \
                                             o-1   o-2  o-3
An Interest I has been received on interface i-1 (and some moments later on
interface i-2) and forwarded to all the outgoing faces i.e. o-1, o-2, and
o-3. Suppose, the corresponding  Data packet has been reached on interface
o-1. Now, how can I find the name of the other two interfaces where the
interest I has been forwarded. I mean, which function in which file is
appropirate to find the interfaces o-2 and o-3. I want to send a packet to
those interfaces.

Thanks in advance
Asif