[ndnSIM] curve of app-delays-trace DelayUS

任沛 renpei.bupt at qq.com
Sun Mar 5 06:03:21 PST 2017

Hi NDNer,      I am using the API "app-delays-trace" to record the response time of the Interest, and I'm confused of it's results.
      The simulation scenarios is ndn-grid in the ndnSIM 1.0, forwarding strategy i choose GreenYellowRed, consumer node install the "consumerWindow" and the windows size i make it to 1 and do not increase with consumer received the response Data packet. In the "app-delays-tracce.txt" file, I painted the DelaysUS curve through the Excel, and what makes me confused is the curve is not a straight line, and Curve at two nodes DelayUS occurred mutations, i don't know why it is and i experiemt under the ndnSIM 2.0 environment and other scenairos, same situation still occurs, i'm appreciate if any one can help me what happened the what it means. The result picture can check the website http://okbhpmphp.bkt.clouddn.com/2017-03-05_140013.png
Best regards,
pei ren