[ndnSIM] request

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sat Mar 4 11:31:03 PST 2017

Hi,

unfortunately, you do not provide any useful context for me to help you. The problem can be literally anything...

Moreover, this file has been replaced by the OneInterestRequester app:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/a9d889b7a787842d45c86c67bc21d44853b03b7f/examples/ndn-simple-with-content-freshness/one-interest-requester.cpp
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/a9d889b7a787842d45c86c67bc21d44853b03b7f/examples/ndn-simple-with-content-freshness/one-interest-requester.hpp

Please use the OneInterestRequest as the logging component to see the output.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA