[ndnSIM] No package 'libndn-cxx' found (when porting NLSR)

Carl Zu carlzu8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 03:25:14 PDT 2017

One step ahead. Now I get:

Checking for 'liblog4cxx'                                          : not
found

Checking for 'liblog4cxx'
['/usr/bin/pkg-config', '--cflags', '--libs', 'liblog4cxx']
err: Package liblog4cxx was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `liblog4cxx.pc'
No package 'liblog4cxx' found

I have seen the previous messages exchanged regarding this issue in this
forum. ndn-cxx, NFD, and NLSR are the latest versions. This is very strange
that I still get this error. Any guidance is highly appreciated.

Thanks.