[ndnSIM] Creating a list of interest packets

Rahaf.Mousa at os3.nl Rahaf.Mousa at os3.nl
Sun Jun 25 13:24:51 PDT 2017

Thank you John.
I tried editing the ConsumerWindow and add an array with different values
for the payload size but apparently the payload size is set at the start
of the simulation and not checked throughout the experiment. How can I
check it every time a new interest is scheduled?
Another question, is it possible to use AddAttribute to allow passing an
array? The reason for that is that I want to be able to specify the sizes
of the objects requested with SetAttribute and then iterate through the
array to change the payload size. Does that seem like the right way for
achieving my goal? and can someone give me some hints on how to do it?

Regards,

Rahaf